Wednesday, September 6, 2017

A Total Mishmash

Hello everyone,

I think I was completely undecided when I was crafting today's birthday card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin.  The background images are Gina K Timeless Textures stamped in Close To My Heart Juniper and Twilight inks.  The sentiment is Gina K Block Greetings stamped in Altenew Jet Black on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla.  The sentiment panel is layered on more Very Vanilla that was stamped with Hero Arts La Letter stamped in more Twilight.  The embellishments are BasicGrey Metal Studs.

I'd like to say I didn't know what I was thinking when I went all angles and grunge with this card but I was so happy with the layered stamping on Sunday's card that I was looking to craft another card using the same technique.  Maybe I should have stopped while I was ahead.  This is a real mishmash of angles and textures that is totally outside of my comfort zone.  This isn't a bad card, it's just different.  I'm still going to include it in this commission as there could be a senior in residence who's a rebel!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment