Thursday, September 14, 2017

Bright Daisy Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a bright and cheerful daisy birthday card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a bright pink Bazzill.  The sentiment is Creative Expressions Petite Scribbled Sentiments stamped in Stampin' Up Melon Mambo on Recollections White.  The daisy flower embellishment is a Paper House 3D puffy sticker.

This is such bright pretty paper.  It absolutely cried out for this large daisy sticker!  Both the paper and this set of puffy stickers are Crop A While donations.  With an embellishment this large, I found it best to keep everything pretty straightforward.  I really wanted the daisy to be the focal point.  I wasn't sure about the sticker as it's a very much a 'photo' image and I thought it might look weird against this background paper.  Once I got it on the card however I thought it actually looked quite pretty.  I think this is a wonderfully cheerful birthday card that would be great to receive in the depths of a cold Ottawa winter.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment