Monday, September 4, 2017

Surefire Simple

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card was ridiculously simple.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Soft Suede.  The sentiment is Stampabilities Happy Birthday 01 stamped in Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishment is Close To My Heart Round Durables.

I love everything about this amazing printed paper!  The colours and pattern were so appealing that I just added a solid layer, stamped a sentiment with a strong font in a coordinating colour and added a solid embellishment.  It probably took me more time to find an embellishment than to actually craft this super easy card.  Again, while I was originally thinking masculine, this card is pretty neutral overall.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment