Friday, September 1, 2017

Twinkling Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card is an example of productive play time.


The images are Stampin' Up Bordering on Romance stamped in VersaMark and heat embossed with Close To My Heart gold embossing powder.  The images are painted with LuminArte Deep Coral, Forest Green and Mango Mambo Twinkling H20s.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Best Wishes also stamped in VersaMark and heat embossed in Close To My Heart gold embossing powder.

I will never claim to be a painter but I get this yen every once in a while to try my skills.  In this particular case I'm more than happy to claim this card.  The painting  turned out way better than I ever expected!  Whenever I decide to try to paint, this is one of my go to images.  It's pretty easy to paint but still allows for some shading practice.  I like painting embossed images because it's a little easier to stay within the lines which allows me to focus more on shading.  I don't know why that is my biggest challenge.  Regardless, this is a great card and I'm thrilled with the painting.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment