Monday, September 18, 2017

Watercolour Blooms

Hello everyone,

Today's watercolour birthday card has a couple of beautiful blossoms.


The image is Stampin' Up Asian Artistry which was coloured with a variety of Stampin' Up watercolour crayons and spritzed with water then stamped on Recollections White and layered on Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry and Wild Wasabi, and Colorbök Energized Ombre.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday stamped in Altenew Lava Rock and layered on more Rich Razzleberry.  The ribbon is Multicrafts.

This is a great stamp with which to use watercolour crayons.  It wasn't exactly the card I had in mind when I was stamping the image.  I intended the card to have a more Asian feel but I didn't have a coordinating oriental-styled printed paper that would work with the colours in the image.  The layout is a little staid but it's still a very lovely card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment