Wednesday, October 4, 2017

A Goose Wish

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card post uses an image that I found in my stash.


The printed paper is Kaisercraft Coat Rack.  The image is Stampin' Up Wetlands stamped in a variety of Stampin' Up inks on Very Vanilla and layered on a Bazzill rust.  The sentiment is a Stampin' Up image of unknown origin stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are Recollections cork dots.

I can't believe I forgot about this image.  It is just perfect for this masculine and nature inspired card.  This background paper couldn't work any better with the image. The squares and layers make me so happy, right in my creative comfort zone. It's a really great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment