Monday, October 23, 2017

A Lovely CASE

Hello everyone,

Today's is the last of the commissioned birthday cards I've been working on for the last couple of months.


The images are Stampin' Up Painted Petals and Gorgeous Grunge stamped in Altenew Desert Night, Evergreen, Frayed Leaf, Forest Glades, Ocean Waves and Sea Glass.  The panel layer is Recollections White.  The sentiment is Gina K Framed Greetings stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite.  The embellishments are Michael's Pastel Damask pearls.

I needed inspiration for this last commissioned card so I went looking on Pinterest and found a lovely card to CASE (copy and share everything).  I wanted to use the Painted Petals stamp but wasn't coming up with any good ideas.  I find Pinterest wonderful for inspiration.  I love the combination of the two very different types of images.  I also love the soft colours.  I'm, of course, not happy with the embellishment placement.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment