Thursday, October 5, 2017

Beautiful In Blue

Hello everyone,

Today's card uses another image panel that I found when I was going through my stash of leftover bits.


The image is Stampin' Up Embrace Life stamped on Crumbcake in VersaMark and heat embossed in white.  The images are coloured with a variety of Stampin' Up chalks and highlighted with Sakura yellow Gelly Roll pen.  The focal panel is layered on a navy of unknown origin.  The sentiment, Stampin' Up Warmest Regards, is stamped in Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim.

I'm pretty sure this image panel is a few years old as I suspect I crafted it when I was experimenting with white embossing on kraft and black backgrounds.  Why I didn't use it back the, I've no idea.  It's a perfectly suitable image and while the colouring isn't perfect, it's not terrible either.  I couldn't decide which way was up so decided having the leaves as a border on the bottom would be a nice anchor for the sentiment.  I'm quite happy with the result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment