Thursday, October 12, 2017

Blossoms In Pink

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card post is much different from yesterday's card and much more in my usual style.


The image is Stampin' Up Too Kind stamped in Altenew Crimson, Moss and Rouge on Recollections White and layered on Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow.  The sentiment is from an unknown Stampin' Up set stamped in StazOn Olive on Whisper White and layered on a pink of unknown origin.  The embellishments are Doodlebug Baby Boy mini pearls.

I absolutely love this simple card.  These flowers are another two-step stamp set that I really enjoy using.  It's very straightforward so making the impressions are not too difficult.  I found using the Altenew ink sets worked especially well.  I've previously placed the sentiment on an angle in earlier cards and liked it so much I decided to do it again for this card.  I'm just as happy with the result this time around.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment