Sunday, October 29, 2017

Bon Voyage

Hello everyone,

A girlfriend recently celebrated a milestone birthday with a trip to Paris and I crafted this card to celebrate her trip.


The printed paper is BoBunny Detour Stripe layered on Bazzill Bitter Chocolate and a blue of unknown origin.  The image is Stampin' Up but from an unknown set, stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla and layered on more Bitter Chocolate and blue.  The sentiment is Gina K Fanciful Tags also stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are Multicrafts.

This was such a fun card to craft as I'd never done a 'bon voyage' card before.  I found this image in my stash and had almost forgotten about it.  For some reason I didn't record the name of the stamp set and couldn't find it in my old catalogs.  I do love this card and was so pleased to make it.  By the way, my girlfriend had a wonderful trip!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment