Saturday, October 21, 2017

Calla Wishes

Hello everyone,

I've another pretty birthday card post today.


The image is Stampin' Up Remarkable You stamped in StazOn Jet Black on Gina K Heavy White.  The image is coloured with Chameleon V04, Stampin' Up Old Olive Blendabilities and Tombow yellow.  The image is layered on a black and purple Bazzill.  The sentiment is Sweet & Sassy Birthday Greeting stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on more Gina K Heavy White and layered on more purple Bazzill.  The card is highlighted with Lavender Stickles.

I wanted to try some more colouring with the Chameleon markers and these images are pretty easy for practicing.  I am quite happy with the results and am really loving the markers.  I've never really enjoyed the results from my colouring but this card turned out really well.  I could have placed the leaves stamp a little better but the placement of the sentiment helps it work out.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment