Friday, October 27, 2017

Extra Special

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card was specially crafted for my husband's grandmother.  She's a wonderful women who loves to get an I SPI card.


The image is Altenew Extra Special stamped in Altenew Cosmic Berry, Forest Glades, Industrial Diamond, Moss, Puffy Heart and Purple Wine on Recollections White and cut with the coordinating Altenew die.  The image is layered on two pieces of Lucy Cromwell DoCrafts Papermania paper.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up It's Your Birthday stamped in Altenew Industrial Diamond on more Recollections White.  The card is highlighted with Dazzling Diamonds Stickles.

Mark's Grandmother is one very special woman.  She is uber feminine and I just love crafting cards for her.  I can't let my inner glitter loose and the more the better.  You don't see the background Stickles in this photo but I managed to place them in such a way that I'm actually quite happy with the results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment