Sunday, October 22, 2017

More Coloured Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card is another sample of my colouring attempts.


The image is Stampin' Up Remarkable You stamped in StazOn Jet Black on Gina K Heavy White.  The image is coloured with Chameleon BV4 and Stampin' Up Old Olive Blendabilities.  The image is layered on a black Bazzill and a blue of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Gina Marie All Seasons stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The card is highlighted with Platinum Liquid Pearls.

I'm not as fussy about this colouring effort.  I wish the shading was more evident but I think I may have been trying to hard to make it perfect.  You don't always need perfection!  I really like black layer in this and in yesterday's card.  It really helps highlight the images.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment