Monday, October 30, 2017

Traditional Christmas

Hello everyone,

It's time to start working on Christmas cards.  Today's post is a card I've made for a swap at an upcoming crop.


The printed paper is Anna Griffin Yuletide Greetings layered on American Crafts Crimson and Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow.  The image/sentiment is Serendipity stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections Vanilla and coloured with Stampin' Up Light Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities.  The banners are punched from Canford Gold and highlighted with Xmas Red Stickles.

I don't often craft multiples of the same card so when I do, like for this swap, I want to really love the card and I really love this card.  The holly paper is not only beautiful but wonderful to work with.  I love crafting all types of Christmas cards but this traditional card just sends me to a really happy place.  I love the fanciful font of this sentiment and had to be brave about the tiny bit of colouring but the results are exactly what I was hoping for.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment