Friday, October 20, 2017

Winged Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card post uses one my all time favourite stamps.


The image is Stampin' Up Swallowtail stamped in Tsukineko Brilliance Pearlescent Chocolate and Crimson.  The sentiment is Sweet & Sassy Script Birthday stamped in Pearlescent Chocolate.  The card is highlighted with Copper Liquid Pearls.

This is such an utterly striking image!  I love experimenting with inks on this image because the results can be so incredible.  Using it always tempts me to try some of the Kaleidoscope or Hue inks.  Then I look at all the inks I've got and there is no way I'm adding to the stash.  I'm quite pleased with the placement of the Liquid Pearl placement as it doesn't seem quite as bizarre as it often seems to me.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment