Thursday, November 2, 2017

Cheerful Greetings

Hello everyone,

Today's commissioned Christmas card is so cheerful and fun.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a red and green Bazzill.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Very Merry Christmas stamped in Close To My Heart Tulip on Recollections White.  The embellishments are Me & My Big Ideas Mambi Chips which are highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

The girlfriend who commissioned this set of Christmas cards is one of the most fun women I've ever known.  When it came to choosing papers for her cards, I knew I would use this particular piece because it's just so much fun!  I thought using this paper would be easy but it was actually quite a bit of a challenge.  Finding a sentiment with a font that wouldn't be swallowed up by the words on the paper was difficult.  Thank goodness I have plenty of Christmas sentiments from which to choose.  The embellishments also needed to be substantial for the same reason.  I love how the glittered candy really work fantastically with the paper.  A really super result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment