Monday, November 20, 2017

Glitter Tree Trio

Hello everyone,

Today's simple Christmas card is the exact opposite of yesterday's elaborate ornament.


The image is Denami Design stamped in Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Mossy Meadow.  The trees are highlighted with a glitter of unknown origin.

I think I say this every time I craft a card with this stamp but I find this image perfect for more masculine Christmas cards.  My girlfriend loves glitter, sparkle and shine but she also has clients who may not share the same design sense.  I figured this card, with an restrained amount of glitter, would be perfect for her male clients.  While extremely subtle, it's a very appropriate client Christmas card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment