Thursday, November 9, 2017

Glittered Santa

Hello everyone,

Today's post is one of the most awesome Christmas cards I think I've crafted in this series.


The image is Rubber Stampede Santa Collage stamped in Avery Elle New Moon on Recollections White and glittered with Glitter Ritz Warm Highlight Transparent Micro Fine Glitter.  The image is layered on Worldwin Silver and a mirrored teal of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Sweet & Sassy Poinsettias stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.

This is, by far, my favourite Santa Clause stamp ever.  Glittered, it's exceptionally incredible.  Any time I use it, especially with glitter, the card is always well received.  I thought it was inspired to trim the corners, one of which was a little damaged.  I really like the final shape of these layers.  I also decided to leave a fairly large reveal of the layers because the teal is a really pretty shade.  I wish I could have kept this card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment