Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Golden Tree

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card is another one commissioned by a girlfriend.


The printed paper is Anna Griffin Georgette Christmas layered on a mirrored gold of unknown origin.  The image is Penny Black Xmas Constellation stamped on Recollections Vanilla and heat embossed in Close To My Heart Gold embossing powder.  The sentiment is Verve O Christmas Tree also stamped on Recollections Vanilla and heat embossed in Close To My Heart Gold embossing powder.  The card is highlighted with Golden Rod Stickles.

This is probably one of the more formal Christmas cards I've crafted in this commission.  This was a compromise card with a ton of shine and glitter for my girlfriend but the formality for a client.  I've often found 'tree' cards difficult because of that large space at the top of the image.  A few years back I discovered placing the sentiment in the empty space was the perfect solution.  I especially love this swirled image and it has great elements for adding extra sparkle.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment