Monday, November 13, 2017

Merry Splatters

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card uses another new stamp that worked much better than the multi-step holly stamp.


The images are Stampin' Up Every Good Wish stamped in Close To My Heart Pomegranate and Tombow 126 and 847.  The sentiment element of the set is stamped on Recollections White and layered on Pomegranate paper.

I love this card!  The splatter in the background really frames the sentiment.  I love the three little bits of holly and I actually think I got them placed rather well.  I love the pinkness of the pomegranate ink and am glad I chose it instead of a more Christmas red.  I don't know how I'll manage to use this stamp again without wanting to repeat this card over and over.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment