Monday, November 27, 2017

More Delicate Snowflakes

Hello everyone,

As I post this series of Christmas cards I realize that I may have gone a little heavy on the snowflake theme.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Paper Accents Glossy Mirror Silver.  The sentiment is Stamp Barn stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more mirrored silver.  The ornament was punched from a piece of watercoloured and glittered paper.  The snowflake is punched from more mirrored silver.  The card is highlighted with Star Dust Stickles.

I have had this ornament is my stash of leftovers for years.  I have no idea when I made it or what exactly I used when making it.  I sure am glad I kept it because it coordinates so perfectly with the printed paper.  I actually got quite excited when I matched up the two elements.  I really love the reveal of silver on this card and the hint of glitter couldn't be more lovely!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment