Friday, November 3, 2017

Nostalgic Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas cards is one of my favourites in this series.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Recollections red.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Christmas Messages stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections vanilla.  The embellishments are Teresa Collins Candy Cane Lane.

I really love this somewhat vintage paper.  With all the squares and boxes it really shouldn't work for a card but because of the scale, it turned out better than I expected.  As always, I was careful with the trimming so I wouldn't lose too much of the images.  The sentiment placement was also handled carefully.  I used this particular stamp set because it worked so wonderfully with the style of the printed paper.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment