Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Shimmering Holly

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card is another simple beauty.


The image is Denami Design stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and painted with LuminArte Emerald and Ruby Red Twinkling H2Os.  The image is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The image is layered on a metallic green of unknown origin and a burgundy Bazzill.

This is another favourite stamp that I've used often when crafting Christmas cards.  It's a great stamp for painting.  Although, now that I look at it, I bet I could glitter this image very effectively.  I kept this layout very simple, using coordinating shimmering layers.  Notwithstanding the subtle shimmer, this would be another great card for my girlfriend's masculine clients.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment