Thursday, November 23, 2017

Snowflake Wishes

Hello everyone,

This Christmas card is one of the winter cards that I really love to craft.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Ski Slope layered on a shimmery metallic blue and white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Bonnidee Xmas Wording 3 stamped in Close To My Heart Twilight on more shimmery white.  The snowflake is a Recollections glitter embellishment.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

I enjoy the irony of 'warm wishes' on a snowflake card.  I often go through my leftover papers to get some inspiration.  When I found this retired piece of Stampin' Up paper, I thought it perfect for one of my girlfriend's cards.  I used a bitter of shimmery white for the sentiment and it changed the ink colour just enough to make it even more interesting.  I think every time I've used this printed paper, I've taken advantage of the snowflakes to add some sparkly Stickles.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment