Thursday, November 30, 2017

Snowflakes On The Vertical

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card is another silver and blue beauty.


The card base was stamped with Impression Obsession Cover-A-Card Snowflakes stamped in Altenew Arctic.  The printed paper is Kaisercraft Silver Bells.  The sentiment is Annabelle Christmas Scene Baubles stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The card is highlighted with Silver Stickles.

This is another commissioned Christmas card that I just love!  It's vertical and uses the blues and silver that I have a hard time resisting for Christmas cards.  I wish the background stamp turned out better.  It's a very faint background and hardly visible in this photo.  I can't express exactly why it doesn't work as I'd hoped it would. I probably went overboard with the Stickles but it just had to have the sparkle that my girlfriend appreciates.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment