Sunday, November 5, 2017

Wordy Holiday Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card is a classic but for the amazing background paper.


The printed paper is BasicGrey layered on a gold of unknown origin and Stampin' Up Bravo Burgundy.  The image is Inkadinkado stamped in Stampin' Up Bravo Burgundy on Recollections Vanilla.  The sentiment is Cornish Heritage Farms Christmas Expressions stamped in Bravo Burgundy of Recollections Vanilla and layered on more gold.  The embellishments are ZVA Creative.

I don't think you could really consider BasicGrey papers classic so it was rather fun to use this paper in a very traditional manner.  The burgundy and gold as well as the background image and classic font of the sentiment shouldn't work together but this is an awesome result.  I wish I had more of this great BasicGrey paper because I could come up with a bunch of different applications.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment