Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Yet More Painted Holly

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the second painted Penny Black card.


The images are Penny Black Christmas Wishes stamped in Versafine Onyx Black and painted with LuminArte Mango Mamba, Olive Vine and Ruby Red Twinkling H2Os.  The image panel is layered on Fancy Pants Gold Foil.  The sentiment is also Penny Black Christmas Wishes stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishments are ZVA Creative.

I'm much more pleased with this image.  I really love this trio of holly.  I think, because of the smaller images, the painted elements are not so much of a focus.  I really love the balance provided by all the threes.  For a set that I wasn't to fussy about, I think it's rather growing on me.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment