Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Beautiful Christmas Bits

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card post is a simple beauty.


The printed papers are American Crafts Stockings layered with Stampin' Up Basic Black.  The sentiment is Magenta stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White and layered on more Basic Black.  The holly image is a Stampin' Up Stitched Felt embellishment.

As you may have realized this commission is for a series of French cards.  I love this particular French Christmas sentiment is so big and bold.  I thought this font worked particularly well with the Christmas images on the first printed layer.  The bottom plaid layer is simple the reverse of the top layer.  I wasn't sure about the plaid but as these are the reverse sides I figured it was pretty safe they'd work together.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment