Friday, December 15, 2017

More Beautiful Christmas Bits

Hello everyone,

Part of my girlfriend's Christmas card commission included a series of teacher cards.  I always have a great time crafting these fun cards!


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Christmas Around The World layered on Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow.  The image is Denami Design stamped in Mossy Meadow on Recollections White, coloured with Copic R39 and G09, and layered on more Mossy Meadow.  The ribbon is Multicrafts.  The gingerbread man embellishment is of unknown origin and filled with Green Stickles.

I love this particular Christmas paper from Stampin' Up.  The images are the perfect scale for Christmas cards and the variety of colours ensures coordinating is so easy.  My girlfriend has boys and I didn't want to craft cards that were so frou frou they'd be embarrassed to give them to their teachers.  This card fit the bill perfectly!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment