Friday, December 8, 2017

Sophisticated Silver

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card post is another lovely French card.


The background papers are a mirrored red of unknown origin and a marbled Momenta silver.  The stickers, of unknown origin, are affixed to a shimmery ivory of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Bonnidée C'est Noël heat embossed with Stampendous Sterling Silver embossing powder.

I wish I had the stickers to craft multiples of this card.  It's so simple yet also quite sophisticated.  I think the stickers may be from Martha Stewart, as they have that look and feel, but I couldn't swear by it.  This larger sized square card base was perfect for this larger sleigh and reindeer sticker.  I love the large reveal of the marbled silver paper which works so perfectly with the stickers.  One of my favourite Christmas cards this season.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment