Sunday, January 21, 2018

Blue Bird Bliss

Hello everyone,

With today's post I'm moving on to the 'thinking of you' portion of this commission.  I've used these next few cards to use some fun techniques.


The image is Stampin' Up Asian Artistry coloured with Tombow 055, 098, 373, 443 and N57 then stamped on Stampin' Up Whisper White.  The image is layered on a printed paper and dark green of unknown origin, and K&Company Julianne Mat Pad.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Sweet Essentials stamped in Close To My Heart Pewter.

My girlfriend's mother asked for a number of 'thinking of you' cards that she can send to her friends.  I really liked the serenity of this printed paper.  The blues and greens are so restful.  I chose the marker colours to coordinate with the printed paper so it would easily work well together.  I didn't add any embellishments or other extras to keep is clean and simple.  It really works!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment