Saturday, January 13, 2018

Fairy Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a fun, feminine birthday card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Sorbet and Desert Sand,  Stampin’ Up Early Espresso, and Multicrafts gold.  The sentiment is Crafters Companion Die’sire Happy Birthday die cut from more Multicrafts gold.  The card is highlighted with Gold Pearl Liquid Pearls.

I've no idea where this paper came from but I'm glad I found it in my stash.  I'm not usually fussy on this type of image but those colours really appealed.  I like the different layers as well as the different reveals as it adds a lot of interest and helps bring it all together.  The Liquid Pearls were a bit of an afterthought but it needed just that little something more.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment