Tuesday, January 16, 2018

For A Baseballer

Hello everyone,

I've another really fun sports-themed birthday card post today.


The printed paper is Close To My Heart layered on Indian Corn Blue.  The sentiment is Altenew Halftone Happy die cut from Recollections White and coloured/stamped in Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim.  The images are Paper House 3D Stickers.

I've never crafted a baseball card before and I had so much fun!  The result was so much better than I had hoped.  This card is for a fifteen year old who loves baseball.  I wouldn't normally choose a plaid for a teenagers card but the colours in this plaid coordinated with the stickers perfectly.  I was inspired by the diagonal lines for all the placement of all the elements.  Using the darkest of blue inks, allowed for stamping the second part of the sentiment right on the printed paper.  This is one of my favourite cards ever!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment