Sunday, January 14, 2018

For A Curler

Hello everyone,

This birthday card was a lot of fun to craft.


The background layer are stripes of black, grey, blue and red Bazzill.  The images are Karen Foster Design Curling stickers.  The sentiment is Stampin’ Up It’s Your Birthday stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.

I knew that one of these card recipients is a 17-year-old male curler so I had a lot of fun crafting something really custom for him.  I suspect he'll get a kick out of this card but he certainly won't admit it!  I don't have any curling stamps so I dug into my daughter's sticker stash to find this set of curling stickers.  Using the colours in the stickers for the background layers ensured it all worked really well together.  No extra muss or fuss, this is a teenage boy's card after all.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment