Thursday, January 11, 2018

Happy Stars

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the first in a series of birthday and thinking of you cards that I crafted for a girlfriend's mother.


The printed paper is Close To My Heart You Rock layered on Outdoor Denim.  The sentiment is Avery Elle Sentimental Too cut from Recollections White with the coordinating die and layered on more Outdoor Denim.  The rest of the sentiment is stamped in Outdoor Denim on Recollections White and layered on Close To My Heart Goldrush.  The embellishments are Multicrafts.

I attempted to stamp the 'happy' then cut it and even used my MISTI but I just couldn't get it to align properly so I finally decided to just use the die cut and layer it on a horizontal strip.  It's just lovely and a lot less frustrating.  I wanted the 'birthday' to pop and using the Goldrush layer certainly accomplished what I'd hoped for.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment