Saturday, January 27, 2018

More Shades Of Blue

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another beautiful 'thinking of you' card that uses up some lovely BasicGrey scraps.


The printed papers are BasicGrey Marjolaine.  The image is Stampin' Up All I Have Seen stamped in Baja Breeze on Whisper White.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Whimsical Words stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite.  The card is highlighted with Platinum Liquid Pearls.

I was so happy with yesterday's card that I decided to see what I could find for scraps that could replicate the shades of blue that turned out so well.  These Marjolaine pieces were perfect!  I also found this already stamped image that was the perfect shade of blue.  Of course, the Liquid Pearls were already on my desk so it seemed only logical to use them yet again.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment