Monday, January 22, 2018

Simple Blossoms

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another commissioned 'thinking of you' card.


The image is Stampin' Up Asian Artistry coloured in Tombow 076, 098, 126 and 679 then stamped on Stampin' Up Whisper White and layered on Bazzill Classic Purple and Always Artichoke.  The sentiment is Gina K Framed Greeting stamped in Always Artichoke on Whisper White and layered on Recollections Kraft.

For some reason, I felt the need to use a kraft card base and I'm so glad I did.  This simple blossom image is, not only perfect for marker ink but it's simplicity is just lovely with the kraft base.  I love that I stamped and punched the sentiment on a circle.  It's not the norm for me which is rather refreshing when all is said and done.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment