Sunday, January 28, 2018

So Nicely Neutral

Hello everyone,

Today's card uses some more BasicGrey leftovers that I found while looking for the blue pieces for yesterday's card.


The printed papers are BasicGrey Little Black Dress.  The image is Memory Box Thicket Birds stamped in Altenew Rocky Shore on an ivory Bazzill.  The bird is a Kaisercraft Decorative Seagulls Die cut from Close To My Heart Black.  The sentiment is Verve Accent Notes stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on more ivory Bazzill.

I think this is a really wonderful neutral card.  Of course, all the colours are drawn from this beautiful plaid.  I felt using the bird image and die cut seemed a natural complement to the plaid.  I wanted to make these 'thinking of you' cards on the neutral side so they could be sent to either a male or female recipient.  It's a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment