Tuesday, January 30, 2018

So Serene

Hello everyone,

Today's 'think of you' card is one of my favourites in this series.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Colonial White and Grey Wool.  The image is Hero Arts Pop Stems stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite.  The sentiment is Annabelle Sentimental Bluebells stamped on more Colonial White in Pure Graphite.

I absolutely love this card.  The background paper was subtle enough that it could easily handle the stamped image.  While I likely should have used black ink, I actually chose the Altenew ink because I knew it would fade just a bit once dry and I thought it would look quite nice against the printed paper.  While a stark black image would also have worked quite well, I rather like the slightly faded grey.  I placed the sentiment in the 'sweet spot' and love how it cover the base of the stamped image.  This is a really quick and easy card that could be repeated over and over.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment