Monday, February 19, 2018

Celebrate Blue

Hello everyone,

Today's card is a real beauty!


The images and sentiment are Stampin' Up Birthday Blossoms stamped in Altenew Permanent Black on Recollections White and coloured with Chameleon BL3, YO2, GR1 and GR2.  The image panel is layered on Close To My Heart Crystal Blue.  The embellishments are Recollections Adhesive Faux Pearls.

Play time with a new stamp set and Chameleon markers has resulted in this beautiful card!  I wanted to move away from the nature tones and do something light and bright.  This is a great set for colouring as the images are not overly intricate.  I played with a variety of colours and shading but ended up most happy with the blue flowers.  I'm very impressed with the Chameleon markers as they are wonderful for shading once you get the hang of how long to infuse the colouring nib with the toning medium.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment