Friday, February 23, 2018

Dandelion In Blue

Hello everyone,

Today's card is a non-traditional dandelion card.


The image is Magenta stamped in Color Box Pinwheel Mosaic ink on Recollections White and layered on a piece of Ranger Alcohol inked glossy paper and a teal Bazzill.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Happy To Be Friends stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The banners were punched from Paper Accents Glossy Mirror Silver.  The card is highlighted with Mermaid and Diamond Stickles.

I love this card!  This Magenta image is a great one as it's simplicity makes it pretty easy to ink or colour.  I've used it both ways and am never disappointed.  The stems were perfect for adding a horizontal sentiment on the vertical and it really pops in black ink.  The different shades of blue just put me in a happy place.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment