Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Fall Flavour

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a great autumn inspired neutral birthday card.


The printed paper is Camscan layered on a brown and rust Bazzill.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Best Wishes stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more rust.  The banner was punched from more brown.  The brads are of unknown origin.

My girlfriend has two sons and a daughter so I wanted to include some more neutral birthday cards in her assortment.  I love this autumn paper with the great maple leaf image and the lovely colours.  I used a kraft card base and chose brown and rust with which to coordinate as it just added to the overall fall theme.  I even found some copper coloured brads!  I especially love the layout with the sentiment seemingly hanging from the banner.  A great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment