Monday, February 26, 2018

More Quilted Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a commissioned card that I crafted somewhat on the fly.


The printed papers are BasicGrey Eva.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Birthday Blossoms stamped in Bravo Burgundy.  The pinwheel is highlighted with White Opal Liquid Pearls.

My girlfriend requested a 'quilt' card for her cousin-in-law who is a quilter.  I was under a time crunch over the weekend so decided to 'case' the previous pinwheel cards that I've crafted over the past number of months.  I've discovered that once the papers have been selected, this is actually a very quick and easy card that so very striking.  It probably helps that I've crafted at least three other very similar cards.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment