Thursday, February 8, 2018

Palest Pinwheel

Hello everyone,

Today's card is the second commissioned by a girlfriend.


The printed papers are Docrafts Papermania Lucy Cromwell.  The sentiment is Gina Marie All Seasons stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite.  The pinwheel is highlighted with Platinum Liquid Pearls.

My girlfriend requested one the sympathy cards be quilt-themed in pinks and purples.  I went through a number of papers before I settled on this Papermania set because the tones were more muted.  I couldn't bring myself to craft a bright pinwheel for a sympathy card.  I used a small, simple sentiment so the focus would remain on the pinwheel.  I wasn't sure about this card until I'd finished and I actually think it turned out quite well.  Who knew!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment