Saturday, February 24, 2018

So Beautiful

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the final card in the series commissioned by a girlfriend.


The image is Close To My Heart You Are Beautiful stamped in Altenew Silver Stone, Buttercream, Mountain Mist, Sea Glass, Rose Quartz and Soft Lilac on Recollections White.  The image panel is layered on Close To My Heart Pansy Purple and Ranger Alcohol inked glossy paper.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone Strips.

My girlfriend often addresses her friend as "Beautiful" so I knew this would be the perfect card for her to include in her commission.  I also wanted to use up some more of the alcohol inked glossy paper that I have in my stash and this particular piece is a favourite with the blending of blues, purples and pinks.  I also love this two-step stamp set as it's a really easy one to use.  Overall, a great card!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment