Saturday, February 17, 2018

Terrific Toadstools

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another birthday card in this latest commissioned series.


The printed paper is DCWV Green Stack layered on a red and green Bazzill.  The sentiment is Avery Elle Brushed stamped on Recollections White in Stampin' Up Early Espresso and layered on more green Bazzill. The embellishments are Crafts and are highlighted with Lime Green Stickles.

When I was looking for papers for my girlfriend's cards, I came across this somewhat funky toadstool paper that I thought she'd find appealing.  This is obviously a really simple card.  Rows of images such as this can be, I find, limiting in terms of layouts.  I offset the sentiment to the left to add interest.  Finding embellishments in the perfect coordinating colours was just an utter fluke!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment