Sunday, March 4, 2018

Au Revoir

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a goodbye card that will replenish my stash.


The card base was stamped with Stampin' Up Gorgeous Grunge and Close To My Heart Mink.  The background paper was made with shaving cream and a variety of Stampin' Up re-inkers, and was layered on Stampin' Up Certainly Celery and Crushed Curry.  The sentiment is Microsoft Word font layered on more Certainly Celery and a Crushed Curry banner.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone Strips.

This is a one of the first pieces of paper I crafted using the shaving cream technique.  I just love the swirls.  I'm trying to use up some of the stash of leftover papers I have on hand and it's getting just a little out of hand.  It is spring time and that means moving season so I know I'm going to need a variety of 'goodbye' and 'good luck' cards in both English and French.  This is a start!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment