Monday, March 5, 2018

Lucky Layers

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a 'good luck' card that doesn't thrill me.  Never make a card when you're tired!


The vertical panel is a piece of Brusho painted watercolour paper layered on Stampin' Up Night of Navy, highlighted wit Ranger Alcohol ink Silver Mixative.  The sentiment is Microsoft Word layered on more Night of Navy and Recollections green.  The embellishments are Jolee's All That Bling Dimensional Variety Studs Stickers.  The card is highlighted with Platinum Liquid Pearls.

It's been a long time since I crafted a card that I'm really not crazy about.  There isn't a whole lot about this card that I like and the more I tried to do so I would like it, the worse it seemed to get.  NEVER MAKE A CARD WHEN YOU'RE TIRED.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment