Thursday, March 1, 2018

Naturally For Him

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card post is a uses an amazing piece of alcohol inked Yupo (synthetic) paper.


The background uses a variety of Ranger Alcohol ink and Yupo paper, and is layered on Close To My Heart Grey Flannel and Bazzill Bitter Chocolate.  The sentiment combines Avery Elle's Sentimental Too die cut in an unknown ivory and Close To My Heart's Happy To Be Friends stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on more ivory.

This is one incredible card!  I just had so much fun playing with this Yupo paper and alcohol inks.  I was utterly gobsmacked with this particular results and actually have no idea if I could ever replicate it!  I first heard about Yupo paper through a Jennifer McGuire YouTube video tutorial that can be found here.  This is a super simple card (at least once the background layer is done) using a simple sentiment that really lets the amazing background layer be the focus.  A phenomenal result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment