Saturday, March 10, 2018

Retro Kitten Cuteness


Hello everyone,

Today's retro card post is a great little girl's birthday card.


The image panel is from a recycled card and is layered on a yellow Bazzill and an American Crafts mint green.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections vanilla.  The card is highlighted with Mint Green Liquid Pearls.


This is such an adorable kitten, I just couldn't resist seeing what I could do with it and I need to add some kid cards to my stash.  The image is actually textured and I doubt it was done with an embossing folder.  I was going to add some Stickles but couldn't find a good colour to coordinate so I decided to add some Liquid Pearls.  I popped up the sentiment to add more interest and it fit perfectly in the upper right hand corner.  I think this is such a cute kid card!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle 

No comments:

Post a Comment